Battle Ground Abandoned Auto Auctions
1115 SE Grace Ave.
Battle Ground, WA 98604
Wednesday, November 21st, 2018 @ 1:00 PM
Preview SAME DAY ONLY 9 AM to 1 PM
- Apollo Motor Home
- ’94 Honda Accord
- ’97 Ford F-350
- ’00 Dodge Stratus
- ’01 Lincoln LS
- ’03 Acura MDX
- ’10 Hyundai Tucson
Battle Ground Auction Rules:
- If you’d like to bid, we’ll need a current photocopy of your driver’s license.
- Each bidder must have their own bidder number. Please sign in to get your number.
- Bids can increase by $5.00-$500.00 at a time.
- All vehicles need 1st and 2nd bidder numbers.
- 1st bidders must pay for their vehicle(s) in cash by 4pm on the day of the auction, and the vehicle(s) must be removed from the Battle Ground lot by 5pm the following day.
- All vehicles will be sold as is, and no work will be done to any vehicle until the vehicle is paid for.
- Do not bid on more vehicle that you have cash for. You must pay for all vehicles that you are 1st bidder on. If you are 1st bidder on a vehicle and do not pay for it, you will not be allowed back to our auctions.
- Please do not leave garbage on our lot or in the vehicles.
- Thank you.
At Chappelle’s Towing, we are proud to give back to our community. Annually, we participate in the Uplift Program, which gives away a car to a family in need. We also host bi-weekly auto auctions, making available vehicles that are left at our lots, at great prices.
Need a Car? Come to Battle Ground!
Our Battle Ground auctions are scheduled for 1 PM every other Thursday at our 1109 SE Grace Ave location, with viewing beginning at 9 AM the day of the auction. Here, you’ll find abandoned cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles that have been towed and left unredeemed by their owners.
If you’re looking for a deal, you’ll find one! Each vehicle can sell from $100 to several thousand dollars, depending on its condition and the year it was manufactured. Many of these vehicles are in solid condition and can make a great first car for your teenager. Car enthusiasts also come regularly seeking old or rare vehicles for restoration projects. Finally, those looking for car parts will be happy to discover cars and trucks ripe for the picking.
In any of these cases, you have the chance to take advantage of a steep discount, compared with prices at dealers or formal auction houses.
Other Auction Benefits
Looking to enjoy some friendly competition and walk away with a vehicle? Chappelle’s auctions offer you exactly that. If you’re someone who enjoys rifling through thrift shops in search of a great deal and the thrill of walking away with something unique and low-cost, you’ll enjoy the bidding process that is central to vehicle auctions. Whatever your plan for the vehicle, the process involves searching for hidden gems and engaging in a high-octane bid for your next ride.
How Our Battle Ground Auctions Work
We make our vehicles available through open, competitive bidding. The person who bids highest on a particular vehicle becomes the owner so that prices can vary significantly depending on the demand for a specific item and the number of individuals participating.
Our Chappelle’s Team keeps the auction running and may reject any bid or prohibit the sale of a vehicle. All sales are final, and there are no refunds or warranties. Vehicles come as-is. While a sales tax rate of 8.4% applies to each purchased vehicle, we are pleased to be able to wave the buyer’s fee.
Auto auctions are an exciting way to attain a new vehicle and engage in a little friendly competition. The adrenaline rush of winning the vehicle you bid on cannot be beaten. For more information on auction rules, visit our auction page. We’re also happy to speak with you over the phone. Give us a call, today!