Vancouver Abandoned Auto Auctions
VANCOUVER (1st auction)
June 17th at 11:15 AM
4915 NW Fruit Valley Rd
Vancouver, WA 98660
• 1986 AMERICAN JEEP Cherokee Blue
• 1989 Ford Probe Blue
• 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Green
• 1996 Mazda Protege White
• 1997 Dodge Stratus Purple
• 1997 Honda Civic Blue
• 1997 Volkswagen Jet t a Blue
• 1998 Dodge Caravan Purple
• 1999 Chevrolet Astra White
• 1999 Chevrolet Blazer Black
• 1999 Subaru Legacy Burgundy
• 2001 Mazda MPV Blue
• 2003 Ford Expedition Green
• 2003 Honda Civic Black
• 2003 Mitsubishi Galant Gray
• 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Brown
• 2003 Nissan 350Z Gray
• 2003 Toyota Camry-Purple
• 2004 Chrysler 300M Purple
• 2005 Cadillac SRX Silver
• 2005 Honda Odyssey Silver
• 2006 Jeep Commander Silver
• 2007 BMW X3 Blue
• 2011THINK 2D Black
• 2013 Nissan Rogue Black
Vancouver Auction Rules:
- If you’d like to bid, we’ll need a current photocopy of your driver’s license.
- Each bidder must have their own bidder number. Please sign in to get your number.
- Bids can increase by $5.00-$500.00 at a time.
- All vehicles need 1st and 2nd bidder numbers.
- 1st bidders must pay for their vehicle(s) in cash by 4pm on the day of the auction, and the vehicle(s) must be removed from the Vancouver lot by 5pm the following day.
- All vehicles will be sold as is, and no work will be done to any vehicle until the vehicle is paid for.
- Do not bid on more vehicle that you have cash for. You must pay for all vehicles that you are 1st bidder on. If you are 1st bidder on a vehicle and do not pay for it, you will not be allowed back to our auctions.
- Please do not leave garbage on our lot or in the vehicles.
- Thank you.
Chappelle’s Towing holds Abandoned Vehicle Auctions every other Thursday where we sell impounded cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles that have not been redeemed by the owners.
The vehicles sell for anywhere from $100 to several thousand dollars depending on the year and condition. Some of them are pretty nice and make good first cars for the young ones in your family. You might find an old and/or rare vehicle that’s perfect for the restoration project you’ve been dreaming of. And, if you’re just looking for a car to scrap for parts, we usually have that too. Whatever your reasons for needing a car, these auctions are good and usually a lot cheaper than buying from a dealer or formal auction house.
Our auctions in Vancouver and Battle Ground are open to the public and do not require membership, so it’s always free to attend an auction and look at the inventory. You can preview the vehicles to be auctioned below and you can preview them in person the day of the auction starting at 8:00am. Bidding begins at 11:15am in Vancouver.
Vehicles are sold through open and competitive bidding. The highest bidder is the buyer. We reserve the right to reject any bid and/or stop the sale of a vehicle. All sales are final as is, where is, and with all faults. Chappelle’s Towing makes no warranties or refunds. We do not charge a buyer’s fee, but sales tax (8.4%) does apply.