Vancouver Abandoned Auto Auctions
VANCOUVER (1st auction)
January 13th at 11:15 AM
4915 NW Fruit Valley Rd
Vancouver, WA 98660
1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Teal
1994 GMC Sonoma Teal
1995 Honda Accord Blue
1998 Dodge Neon Black
1998 Plymouth Neon Blue
1999 Honda Accord Purple
2000 Dodge Durango Silver
2000 Honda Accord Beige
2003 Acura TL Gray
2003 Ford F-150 Red
2003 Volvo S60 Silver
2007 Acura TL-Gray
2007 Ford Explorer Black
2008 Mazda MAZDA3 Gray
2016 Chevrolet Trax Blue
PLEASE SEE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR PICTURES
Vancouver Auction Rules:
- If you’d like to bid, we’ll need a current photocopy of your driver’s license.
- Each bidder must have their own bidder number. Please sign in to get your number.
- Bids can increase by $5.00-$500.00 at a time.
- All vehicles need 1st and 2nd bidder numbers.
- 1st bidders must pay for their vehicle(s) in cash by 4pm on the day of the auction, and the vehicle(s) must be removed from the Vancouver lot by 5pm the following day.
- All vehicles will be sold as is, and no work will be done to any vehicle until the vehicle is paid for.
- Do not bid on more vehicle that you have cash for. You must pay for all vehicles that you are 1st bidder on. If you are 1st bidder on a vehicle and do not pay for it, you will not be allowed back to our auctions.
- Please do not leave garbage on our lot or in the vehicles.
- Thank you.
Chappelle’s Towing holds Abandoned Vehicle Auctions every other Thursday where we sell impounded cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles that have not been redeemed by the owners.
The vehicles sell for anywhere from $100 to several thousand dollars depending on the year and condition. Some of them are pretty nice and make good first cars for the young ones in your family. You might find an old and/or rare vehicle that’s perfect for the restoration project you’ve been dreaming of. And, if you’re just looking for a car to scrap for parts, we usually have that too. Whatever your reasons for needing a car, these auctions are good and usually a lot cheaper than buying from a dealer or formal auction house.
Our auctions in Vancouver and Battle Ground are open to the public and do not require membership, so it’s always free to attend an auction and look at the inventory. You can preview the vehicles to be auctioned below and you can preview them in person the day of the auction starting at 8:00am. Bidding begins at 11:15am in Vancouver.
Vehicles are sold through open and competitive bidding. The highest bidder is the buyer. We reserve the right to reject any bid and/or stop the sale of a vehicle. All sales are final as is, where is, and with all faults. Chappelle’s Towing makes no warranties or refunds. We do not charge a buyer’s fee, but sales tax (8.4%) does apply.